DIGITAL TUESDAY CHALLENGE #139 - GO GREEN



CHALLENGE #139 - GO GREEN

I just loved doing this card. Soon as i say the challenge header i knew what i wanted to do.

I have had this cd full of great 'Fashion' type of images from My Craft Studio and i wanted to use one of the images that were on that cd.

The dresses were coloured in Photoshop using several shades of green. When printed out i then just highlighted several of the 'clothing' items with glitter pens just to give the image some depth.

Then using my Caliber l cut out the image using a large die and then the paper it was going to be used as the mat and layering a larger version of the die.

I hate wasting paper/card so i put the spellbinders dies inside the frame and cut out the flowers. [After all no one is going to see whats under the main image are they? lol]

To give the flowers some definition i used one of my embossing folders and ran it through the Caliber. [Remember check the sandwich as the PINK plate does not work with folders you have to use the extra WHITE plate]

Then using small buttons that i had to re-colour using pro-markers i placed them into the center of the flowers.

Using my glue tape gun i secured a smaller ribbon onto a larger contrasting green ribbon.

Using 2 A4 dark green cards l secured together to make a A4 Landscape card and secured the topper and ribbon into place.

There you have it a easy card that can or could be used for a few occassions.

Hope i might have inspired you to play with your brushes in a dtp program. I have linked several on my blog that are free to download and use, if you dont have acces to the larger up-market programs.

If you want any help or advise please send me an message or email and l will do my best to help.

Keep warm and safe now that the days are getting colder.

Happy Crafting

Alan

Comments

  1. Wow, amazing card. Love your layout and the glitter extras. Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your message here. As soon as it has been verified it will be shown on the blog. This is to just keep out spammers and people who would like to sell their products and not show an interest in what they have see on my blog. Thanks for your patience in this matter

Popular Posts