CARDS FOR MEN - Challenge 8 - Anything Goes




Hi my name is Beth. I am 19 years old and am studying a Degree in Illustration at Blackpool University.
i started drawing images for my Mum who made cards with them and then she started to place them on her blog. She got lots of great feed-back and comments and people said that i should start to sell them - SO HERE WE ARE!.
i hope you enjoy my images and would love to see any creations you make using them.

Sponsor:   Squidgi Digi

PRIZE IS 4 DIGI'S OF WINNERS CHOICE 

i wanted to do something that was Rustic and very masculine  its been a while since l visited the Kenny k set of digital stamps and as usual they are very easy to use and colour in digitally. As is the norm for me this project has been done 100%  digitally. I want to thank Cards for Men in allowing me to take this route. I feel its important to promote the digital world of crafting. i have this theory that Male Crafters will get involved if its digital, how ever if its cut and paste they are not so keen as to some its seen as something they did @ school. So lets get more MEN into this wonderful world of crafting thats help so many through so many periods of their lives.
Also maybe to help encourage those who think crafting from your computer is not real crafting.
Happy Crafting and if there is anything you would like to ask me then send a message and i will get back to you a.s.a.p.




Comments

Popular Posts