We are kindly sponsored for this challenge by The Stampman (and Lady of course!) who are offering the winner a £10 voucher for their store, you can spend this online, in the shop or if you're lucky enough to see them at a show! They have a ton of items in store, enough to tickle any crafty taste bud.
This challenge made me think. How was l going to do this, what direction could l go, would i make a bracelet [something i have not done for a good few years.] Then it hit me. I have been sorting out my crafting equipment and goodies. Part of this sort out was my collection of beads i had collected during my time doing the Textile Degree. They would be perfect for something. But WHAT!!!!
Some times i just sit here and doodle, then it hit me FASHION. I have only used this stamp once before. Its one of the most graceful ones i own.
Now then i had sorted out my stamp now then what was i going to construct. I wanted to try and make an old fashion Fashion Poster. So i started to look for my back ground paper. NOTHING! Nothing hit me so what did i next do? Well l designed my own back ground paper. [I will make this available to download if you would like to have a copy. I can make it in a few other basic colours but it will take me a few days.]
After i had printed out the back ground paper i edged it with Old Paper Distressing Ink. Secured it onto some white card stock and then gave the corners some detail by using one of my Martha Stewart Punches. A simple green ribbon was placed a 3rd way up and i would secured the stamp topper over the ribbon in this place. [To make sure i had the ribbon right i used a old bit of paper cut to shape and then l could judge placement.]
The stamped image was cut to shape and then the edges were given a aged feel, using a small circle punch i edged the corners then using Old Paper i distressed the edges and then placed onto some green glitter paper i had in stock.
Now this is when l started to glue the small green beads into place. I waited till i was at this point as i didn't want to disturb the beads later when it came to securing onto the card base. Using a clear strong PVA glue l just put a large ‘splodge’ and then moved the beads into place. I also did this to the neck line to give some detail.
When l had finished i looked at the card and it just didn't look finished. So remembering i had just taken delivery of some ticket stamps and die l set about making some tickets. Remembering the 3 rule l did 3 tickets and then edged them again with Old Paper Distressing Ink.
There you have it my card for this challenge. I hope you like it and might gain some inspiration from the design or what i have done.
Any questions please contact me and i will respond a.s.a.p.