Lady Godiva, Countess of Mercia. A Digital Mixed media project by Alan Scott

Well l thought it was about time l got back to doing what l enjoy so much.

That's my what l call Digital Mixed media art. I know there is a correct 'term' but its easier for me to explain to others when l create a digital project.

I decided to use as the main focal point the Lady Godiva, Countess of Mercis from an original painting by John Collier. [if you want to see some wonderful paintings by this artist its a wonderful way to spend an hour or so as his human form projects are wonderful .. they tell a story and painted in a soft way most of the time.]

I have always been fascinated by this story as there are several themes as to what went on .. Some fairy tail and others like l have tried to say in my project that the roads were closed off and anyone who saw her ride in the streets were put to death.

That's why there are two faces looking down from the top corners.



I hope that you like and any comments please leave below... Please be kind hehehehe


Comments

Popular Posts