The Cuttlebug has landed!!!

Well l went out and bought a Cuttlebug.

It sits right next to my Big Shot. Don't get me wrong l like the Big Shot its a great machine, however its big and l don't have a large space to craft in.

The Cuttlebug sits just nice in the space l have to craft. Have played with it and have found out how to use my nestabilities and my folders on it. Only one down side is the use of  Nellie Snellen Multi-Frames. So if anyone out there in Internet crafting land has any ideas please let me know and l will share with everyone.

Today lm going to make a card.... however this card is going to be a special one..... Its the one that will be used on my very first Y-Tube video. I'm leaning towards a Penny Black set of stamps notably the 'In the garden' range.

So its head down and get crafting. I will let you know when its up and running on the Internet.


Keep safe and happy crafting to you all.......


Alan

Comments

Popular Posts