HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARD TO A MALE MEMBER OF THE FAMILY USING A BIKE THEME.


This set of images were from a download set from My Craft Studio. To gain access to this and a lot more you have to become a Platinum Member. There is also a great offer with some acrylic stamp sets at a very very low price. Have a look.


www.mycraftstudio.com


Anyway this collection of images was from a download called: 'Victorian Penny Farthing'.


I first took the images into My Craft Studio and enlarged up the main tag. I then printed out 2 of them along with the headline tag Happy Birthday which l did in the program.


The main tag was cut out and then inked the edges with a Vintage Photo Distressing Ink. I used this ink for all the distressing.


I cut out the bike from the 2nd tag and covered in a clear plastic to give it a gloss look. The bottom of the tag was cut out and the top where the ripped cardboard is l distressed the top edge.


This again was distressed. When it was layered up I was able to place the Happy Birthday tag and make it look like it was in a pocket.


The bike that was covered in plastic was layered up and then secured into place.


An A4 white sheet of card was covered in Brown Wrapping paper and the edges was given an inked distressing look. The paper used for the layering of the tag was cut out from a piece of wall paper. This was ripped at the top and bottom again inked edges. This was then crumpled up and then the ink pad was wiped over the face of it.


Gold ribbon was wrapped round the tag this was then secured into place 6 buttons were glued into place and the sizes of the buttons were in keeping for each side.


The string used in the tag was coloured by using a dark brown pro-marker pen.


There you have it a simple card just using parts from a download from My Craft Studio Web site.


I will put more cards up as l make them from these downloads.


If you want to know anything send me an email and l will do my best to reply to you a.s.a.p.


Happy Crafting


Alan

Comments

Popular Posts