Pilkington Parade Stamps

My new stamp sets arrived the other day and l have been itching to get at them. However as l was asked to make some samples for My craft Studio l had to place it on hold.

These are the Town set to go along side the Pilkington Village stamps [which as you know are one of my desert island crafting item]

Here is the first card l have have made with the stamps. A4 in sixe. I used mostly the grey colours in my pro-markers. Warm/Ice/Cool greys. The highlights ie people were coloured in by using pastel pro-markers. The windows were glossed over to give some dimention. The houses in the background were stamped using a grey ink.

To finish off l used some string that l dyed and spritzed with a copper Mica Mist.

Hope you like and it might inspire you to try your own card.

Keep crafting

Alan





Comments

Popular Posts