eBOSSER and M-BOSSABILITIES FOLDERS


Just a quick message to let you all know what l have managed to find out thanks to lots of crafting friends out there in Crafty Land.
I don't know if like me you have been having issues when it comes to using the eBosser and the M-Bossabilities Folder. I tried almost everything and at one point even thought l had broken the machine and it wasn't even 1 week old!
After speaking to Oysterstamps  They advised me to do the following sandwich to get the best out of the machine and these folders.
1. PLATE D
2. MAGNETIC SHEET
3. C PLATE
4. FOLDER and PAPER [Closed edge facing towards the eBosser platform]
5. B PLATE
I got a great impression when l used this sandwich and l also used a Mirror Card inbetween the folder. Very happy crafter now.
Any questions please send me a message and l will do my best to help where and when l can.
Happy Crafting
Alan

Comments

Popular Posts